(Last updated 7/5/2020)
State and local government officials have recently ordered a mask policy for shopping and indoor public spaces. Church gatherings are not included in this mandatory mask order. While masks are not required for worship with us, we agree with officials who strongly encourage face coverings. We have masks available at the greeters table for those who need one, and our seating is still arranged for social distancing. We believe masks are not necessary while seated during the service.
Sunday Morning Service
Starting May 10th, we will begin our regular Sunday service at 10:20 AM with worship and teaching. We are so excited to open the doors of our building once again. We will continue to live stream on Facebook HERE on Sundays at 10:20 AM for everyone who needs to continue to shelter at home.
- Our greeters will be opening doors (so we don’t have a lot of people touching the handles), wearing gloves and masks (if they are unable to maintain a 6ft distance from people walking in)
- Nursery and LifeKids is available on a week-by-week basis. All children are also encouraged to sit with their family. Our children’s ministry leaders are working to develop a plan for when those areas open back up full time.
- Remember to bring your own coffee or tea as we will not be serving them as usual.
- Masks are available at the greeter desk for anyone who needs one.
- Our sanctuary has been arranged to allow for safe social distancing practices. The chairs are spaced out to allow 6 feet between family units
- The building will be cleaned and sanitized for service each week
- Offering plates will be set out instead of passed around. You can still give online via our website HERE, on the app, or mail them to PO Box 10130 College Station, TX 77842
Please remember to walk in grace as we reunite for Sunday mornings. For normal home groups or bible studies, please look for updates from those leaders.