Simple – Life makes more sense with God at the center.
“He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities – all things were created through him and for him.”
Relational – We are a community of imperfect people seeking God together.
“The devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to the fellowship (koinonia – community), to the breaking of bread and to prayer.”
On a Mission – God’s goodness demands a response. We want to be people of purpose, adding value to our world.
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.”
Our statement of faith:
- There is one true God, who created the world and who lives eternally.
- God is omniscient, all-powerful and omnipresent.
- The Old and New Testament are divinely inspired, the supreme authority, the written Word of God and fully trustworthy for faith and conduct.
- Jesus is the Son of God, who became a man, lived a sinless life and died for our sins.
- The sacrifices of Jesus reconciles us with God.
- Jesus resurrected from the dead, ascended to Heaven, and is our Mediator and Savior.
- The only way to Heaven is through faith in Christ, and the opposite is Hell.
- The Holy Spirit leads, empowers, gifts and enables us to live Holy lives and bless our world.
- God is always faithful to forgive the truly repentant.